Villa Arvedi in Cuzzano, Grezzana, was registered as the property of Mastino, Alberto and Cangrande della Scala since 1200. In 1432 it was described
as: ”a holding with a battlemented house, and wine and oil presses”. It is situated on the slope of a hill and surrounded above by an ancient olive grove
and a wood full of oaks and hornbeams. Towards the middle of 1650 it took on its current form based on the architect’s G.B. Bianchi designs. The room on the
first floor and the small church are covered in frescos painted by Ludovico Dorigny (1654-1742). There are also frescos created by Farinati, Fralezza and
Santo Prunati. In the centre of the rear courtyard there is a small baroque church dedicated to San Carlo Borromeo (he stayed here
during his journey to Trento for the 1485 Council).
The majestic seventeenth-century Villa Allegri was bought by Giovanni Antonio Arvedi in 1824 and is still property of the Arvedi family.
Villa Arvedi is 9 kilometres from Verona and a few kilometres from the Serenissima and Modena-Brennero motorway exits.
It is also near to the Villafranca –
Verona Catullo Airport and Lake Garda, and is in the heart of the Valpantena greenery, at the foot of the Lessini mountains.
It is a prestigious location
for conventions, seminars, press conferences, fashion shows, product launches, films, adverts, working lunches, gala evenings and small and large meetings.